New Reef Store Stratford CT

The Coral Reef in Stratford on Main Street. Just stopped in and checked it out. Nice little store, decent variety of fish, coral stock is a little lower but they have a lot of tanks to fill. Lots of high end products on hand, LEDs (AI's and Orphrek), vortechs, and custom acrylic sumps. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363457422.806159.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1363457437.239567.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1363457459.419564.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1363457476.921157.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1363457503.874052.jpg

Looks good. Was there an orange hammer in the picture?? Got a price on it...if it was an orange??

Also...anyone have the address??

Yes there was an orange hammer and I believe the price was about 120... Not crazy orange but a good color..maybe 5 inches wide

I wish I had seen this earlier, I was down that way for another reason today and ended up checking out fish stores.

BTW- When I was at Exotic Fish and Corals around 1 today the owner was on his way back from the airport with a shipment of fish.

I wish I had seen this earlier, I was down that way for another reason today and ended up checking out fish stores.

BTW- When I was at Exotic Fish and Corals around 1 today the owner was on his way back from the airport with a shipment of fish.

That's good to hear, may have to stop in. Every time I go he's pretty bare

Strange how he can do that especially since Wildlife & Fisheries stopped clearing shipments on the weekends.

that will be nice if they get more fish in at exotic fish and corals... great new store..does anyone know of any RELIABLE stores in the newhaven/Fairfield county area

Last edited:
that will be nice if they get more fish in at exotic fish and corals... great new store..does anyone know of any RELIABLE stores in the newhaven/Fairfield county area

If in Fairfield, hit up Greenwich Aquaria, last two times I went they had a great selection of fish. Light on the corals though, all the good named stuff most of us seek is in the two show tanks

Strange how he can do that especially since Wildlife & Fisheries stopped clearing shipments on the weekends.

If its a domestic shipment would that be a requirement? I was thinking this would only be on shipments originating outside the U.S.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Exotic is closed on Mondays, that is when he gets orders. I have called and come into the shop on a Monday and seen him unbagging forty fish at once, it's crazy cool to watch.

Also, I'd love the address to the Stratford LFS if you have it. It's probably only 15 minutes from me. Thanks for sharing!

Back