New reefer (562 area)

Bman562

Hey everyone,

Been a lurker for sometime and figured it was time to formally introduce myself. My name is Braulio, but most know me as bee. As of right now, I'm still learning the basics of a reef tank, but I've done enough research to successfully maintain and grow a few corals in my tank. Coming from modifying rice rockets and crotch rockets, this hobby has shown me more challenges than assumed lol

Hopefully, i'll attend a few meets or buy a few frags from you all to put a face to the screen names. Till then, here's my tank.

Dec 2014:

June 2014:

Last edited:
Hey B- If you are in the 562 you should come to an SCRK meeting. Next meeting is on Sunday February 22nd at Age of Aquariums in Signal Hill at 6pm.

Oh and really great pictures. I need to get some lessons some time.

Nice then and now pics. Good lookig clowns :)

Thanks!

reef tank + car modification = broke for life

what car did you mod? :)

heck yeah. I've owned a 2000 civic si for about 8 years now. It's my first car, my first project with a nice collection of parts, so i can't let it go. But i also had an s2000 for some time. just had a hardtop, some wheels, coils and small bolts ons. I sold it, picked up a r6, modded it, rode it till i was offered a nice amount of $ and now looking to pick up a nice daily.

You're a car guy yourself?

Hey B- If you are in the 562 you should come to an SCRK meeting. Next meeting is on Sunday February 22nd at Age of Aquariums in Signal Hill at 6pm.

Oh and really great pictures. I need to get some lessons some time.

sweet. i'll see if i can drop by.. also, these pics were taken with my iphone 5s. i'm no photographer, just edited pics lol

Thanks for the welcomes.

Thanks!

heck yeah. I've owned a 2000 civic si for about 8 years now. It's my first car, my first project with a nice collection of parts, so i can't let it go. But i also had an s2000 for some time. just had a hardtop, some wheels, coils and small bolts ons. I sold it, picked up a r6, modded it, rode it till i was offered a nice amount of $ and now looking to pick up a nice daily.

You're a car guy yourself?

Audi R6? that's awesome! currently modding an Evo X. usual bolt on, TB exhaust, suspension works and a tune. I'm looking for a DD too lol.. loud exhaust were cool back in HS.. now it's getting too much

Audi R6? that's awesome! currently modding an Evo X. usual bolt on, TB exhaust, suspension works and a tune. I'm looking for a DD too lol.. loud exhaust were cool back in HS.. now it's getting too much

R6 is a crotch rocket no?

BeanMachine is right. No baller moves like that yet.. lol

I've been considering a Evo 9 or 10 as a daily, but then i'll get the itch to mod it and it'll end up in my garage more often than not. That, and insurance will be costly so who knows what i'll buy next.

OT: if any of you guys want aftermarket car parts, let me know. I work for a shop and we carry a good amount of brands

Back