New tank in the house

Fireworm

I finally got the wife to ok me setting up a nano tank for my daughter. I want a nano cube for her room. Not much space so all in one is the way to go. Is there any suggestions on which one to consider or who has the best price on them.

Marine Depot has the JBJ 12 gal deluxe w/ stand for 179.00 plus $30 shipping. It doesn't come w/ halides but the 96 watt PCs. it also has the built in filter sys. I got one for Christmas and I like it. I had to send it back due to the fact I wouldn't have the time to set it up.

You might also want to check out petsolutions.com. They have several all in one tanks and their prices are reasonable. I have a 29 gal Biocube that I bought on CL for $90 and I've been happy with it.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11641819#post11641819 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Slice of Ocean
You might also want to check out petsolutions.com. They have several all in one tanks and their prices are reasonable. I have a 29 gal Biocube that I bought on CL for $90 and I've been happy with it.

Thanks for the tip. I just checked out the site and will have to bookmark that one for sure. how was the customer service and shipping?

Back