New to club

SaltySammy

Hello all I just joined and look forward to being apart of this club/community. I live in Lisbon (Greater Norwich Area) and started my first SW tank today (BioCube 29). I have had Cichlids over the years but never any marine really. Tried yrs ago but was clueless. Again look forward to learning from all of you.

Kevin

Sounds similar to my start. I'm a newer member also great club tons of info here

WELCOME TO THE CLUB!!!

Welcome to the club Kevin!! Feel free to ask questions! Do your homework and read the forums as you have questions, lots of people have had similar questions in the past, so plenty of threads to review. I find fellow reefers will often have tips and tricks of the trade that are often tribal knowledge ( meaning you won't find them in reefing books) that will help you in your quest for your slice of the ocean!!

Welcome to the club Kevin!! Feel free to ask questions! Do your homework and read the forums as you have questions, lots of people have had similar questions in the past, so plenty of threads to review. I find fellow reefers will often have tips and tricks of the trade that are often tribal knowledge ( meaning you won't find them in reefing books) that will help you in your quest for your slice of the ocean!!

Thanks all. Mose i am seeing that everyone has their own pref. I have invested in a few books and watch a lot on YouTube as well as reading papers on the web. I think I am gonna do my thing until i run into a roadblock. Want to really understand the basics before i do any corals. just gonna do some inverts, cleaners, and maybe 1 fish to start when my tank cycles. I think ill invest in the tank and when i upgrade ill just use it for a frag or med tank

Back