New to FL area and would like to know of any great LFS in the miramar area?

oneduduboy

Hey everyone, I recently moved here to miramar florida and have not notice even one LFS here. Can you guys give me recommendations and directions to get there. thanks

bckane

Premium Member
Re: New to FL area and would like to know of any great LFS in the miramar area?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7518182#post7518182 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by oneduduboy
Hey everyone, I recently moved here to miramar florida and have not notice even one LFS here. Can you guys give me recommendations and directions to get there. thanks

Off hand here are a few.......
Beverly's
8356 Pines Blvd. * Pembroke Pines, FL 33024
(954) 322-1112

Fishes of Eden. The store is located on Miramar Pkwy and Flamingo Rd

Reef Life, Inc.
5925 Anglers Ave, D-9
Dania Beach, FL US

Pet World
(954) 472-8200
2134 S University Dr
Davie, FL 33324

You may want to check this out too....
http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=857016

Bret61081

The Best ones are Big Als which is Univ and McKnabb(Cypress creek west) and Exotic Aquatic which is on Oakland pkw just east of 95. Exotic Aquatic got in a nice shipment tonight and should be out Thursday! I asked him to order me a Watanabe angel for my birthday! and the only way the would ship him 2 was if he did a big order so he called me this evening and said he got in an AWESOME shipment! so I will be there at 12when the doors open!

Mantis02

Fishes of Eden, on the corner of Flamingo and Miramar Pkwy. I would call for directions (inside a warehouse district). Good selection and reasonable prices.