New to FL area and would like to know of any great LFS in the miramar area?

oneduduboy

Hey everyone, I recently moved here to miramar florida and have not notice even one LFS here. Can you guys give me recommendations and directions to get there. thanks

Re: New to FL area and would like to know of any great LFS in the miramar area?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7518182#post7518182 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by oneduduboy
Hey everyone, I recently moved here to miramar florida and have not notice even one LFS here. Can you guys give me recommendations and directions to get there. thanks

Off hand here are a few.......
Beverly's
8356 Pines Blvd. * Pembroke Pines, FL 33024
(954) 322-1112

Fishes of Eden. The store is located on Miramar Pkwy and Flamingo Rd

Reef Life, Inc.
5925 Anglers Ave, D-9
Dania Beach, FL US

Pet World
(954) 472-8200
2134 S University Dr
Davie, FL 33324

You may want to check this out too....
http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=857016

The Best ones are Big Als which is Univ and McKnabb(Cypress creek west) and Exotic Aquatic which is on Oakland pkw just east of 95. Exotic Aquatic got in a nice shipment tonight and should be out Thursday! I asked him to order me a Watanabe angel for my birthday! and the only way the would ship him 2 was if he did a big order so he called me this evening and said he got in an AWESOME shipment! so I will be there at 12when the doors open!

Fishes of Eden, on the corner of Flamingo and Miramar Pkwy. I would call for directions (inside a warehouse district). Good selection and reasonable prices.

Back