New to here

Ryan2428

Hello everyone thought I would drop a line to say hi been out of the game for a few years after I lost everything in my 200 g but I'm back with a plain old 75g . Hope to see some new things and start my colection of coral back up . Looking for the deals but arent we all lol :fish1:

Ryan2428

Sorry got busy lol looking for ur basics to get running maybe some shrooms , ricoridas , polyies want to take it slow teaching the 10 year old to take care of it aswell lol

Ryan2428

Oh yea he looking for some frog spawn going to go take a ride to stl to check out lfs only one out here good guys just want to see other stores

kegogut

Marine Solutions is a good store out in St.Charles but if your coming St. Louis Gateway Aquatics is a good one,and you gotta hit up The Corner Reef if you go to Gateway. In S. St.Louis theres Urzi's and also in west county youll find Saltwater Island.

Ryan2428

Yep I got all my start up fro marine solutions think me and the wife may just do a round trip and visit most of them this Saturday lol

kegogut

If you want some GSP, lemme know and I can tear you off a chunk and give it you,no charge of course.

Ryan2428

Cool might take u up on that I told my self I would never do another big tank so we doing a 75 but as you know once u get in this hobbie it is hard not to go big or go home so looking at building a 300 gallon lagoon lol

kegogut

lolz. Thats cool. I'll pm you my # and you can call or text me Saturday if you wanna come by and grab a chunk.