New to here

Ryan2428

Hello everyone thought I would drop a line to say hi been out of the game for a few years after I lost everything in my 200 g but I'm back with a plain old 75g . Hope to see some new things and start my colection of coral back up . Looking for the deals but arent we all lol :fish1:

Sorry got busy lol looking for ur basics to get running maybe some shrooms , ricoridas , polyies want to take it slow teaching the 10 year old to take care of it aswell lol

Oh yea he looking for some frog spawn going to go take a ride to stl to check out lfs only one out here good guys just want to see other stores

Marine Solutions is a good store out in St.Charles but if your coming St. Louis Gateway Aquatics is a good one,and you gotta hit up The Corner Reef if you go to Gateway. In S. St.Louis theres Urzi's and also in west county youll find Saltwater Island.

Yep I got all my start up fro marine solutions think me and the wife may just do a round trip and visit most of them this Saturday lol

If you want some GSP, lemme know and I can tear you off a chunk and give it you,no charge of course.

Cool might take u up on that I told my self I would never do another big tank so we doing a 75 but as you know once u get in this hobbie it is hard not to go big or go home so looking at building a 300 gallon lagoon lol

lolz. Thats cool. I'll pm you my # and you can call or text me Saturday if you wanna come by and grab a chunk.

Back