new to the club

frogspawnofevil

Just found out about the club and am really excited to get a saltwater tank running again. I have an empty 100 gallon that I'll be setting up in the coming weeks. I have all the other parts I need except maybe a cheap metal halide fixture. Anyone have one laying around that they could part with?

Im glad to be on the forum and look forward to seeing you all at the meeting this weekend!

Just found out about the club and am really excited to get a saltwater tank running again. I have an empty 100 gallon that I'll be setting up in the coming weeks. I have all the other parts I need except maybe a cheap metal halide fixture. Anyone have one laying around that they could part with?

Im glad to be on the forum and look forward to seeing you all at the meeting this weekend!
I might be able to help you out, however I don't have anything that is fancy looking I wire in build everything myself. also welcome to the club. you can be a member at ctars.org

I just looked around my shed and found some parts you might be interested in. Pm me your number and I will call you when I get a chance. Its nothing special but will get you going.

Crap, you only have one post you might have to join in a little more before you can send me your number privately

Crap, you only have one post you might have to join in a little more before you can send me your number privately

Yes. I believe you need 10 posts before one can do PM's.

Welcome, this club is awesome! Come to meetings and put faces to names, you wont regret it!

Back