New to the thread and OKC

sailorinokc

Hello all I am looking for some LR and base rock for my 28G Nano cube. I've just moved into the area and ready to get this tank started. This may be the wrong place but its a start. Thanks in advance.

Sailor in OKC, welcome! If you have any questions, ask away.

BTW I've got to admit, I love that screen name. Go Navy!

Thanks for the welcomes! I am stationed here at Tinker. I will check out Wet Pets for some rock. I am sure the questions will come!

Welcome! Depending on you location, you have Wet Pets, Custom Reef Creations, Reef Warehouse, High Def Corals and Aquariums to choose from. That list is in order from Norman up to Edmond, and I could be forgetting one or two on top of those. I've spent my cash at all but Reef Warehouse (for no other reason than I just haven't been in) and all will treat you right. Some of the locals may have some rock for sale too.

Thanks for the welcomes! I am stationed here at Tinker. I will check out Wet Pets for some rock. I am sure the questions will come!

Welcome

I bought some base rock "used " from craigslist and then went to wetpets for live rock . I bought their premium type live rock and it has seeded all my base rock well! plenty of hitchhikers also

Back