New Wireless pumps from Jebao RW-8 & RW-15

Sacohen

Got this in my e-mail this morning.
Jebao has released a wireless pump.

We have release new type of Jebao Wirless RW Wave Maker.
RW-8 (Max 8000L)
RW-15 (Max 15000L)
Jebao Wireless RW Wave Maker Detail can check in our website.

image_show.php

rwcompare2.jpg

im thinking the controller is wireless...but the pump itself is just like the WP

That doesn't make any sense. There is still a power supply to the controller and a cable to the pump. Wireless remote control maybe??

I think it is wireless connectivity between multiple pumps.

Correct. If you read the thread I linked to, there's a video explaining this.
You can set one controller to master and then use the rest of the controllers as slaves. This is done wireless.

If I understood the video correct, you could still set the power of the streamers indivually, even if they are used as slaves.

I don't see the point? I don't know why Ecotech does this either?

If your going to have 2 pumps with 2 controllers and 2 power supplies, who cares if it has another wire or not to communicate. Most of the time the controllers are placed right next to one another anyway.

Seems like one controller with one power supply that can control and power multiple pumps would be a much better solutions.

Also, anyone notice how closely it resembles the Ecotech wet side?

The should have named it the Vornze.

Last edited:
I'm very interested in the flow patterns of these new pumps. I can't find any clips of them in action yet!

Yeah, this is primarily what I'm interested in as well. Also, if they can be controlled by the Apex still. I don't think I'll use their wave control device, which looks really awesome by the way, I just don't want more devices to fiddle with in my cabinet.

im getting confirmations via email but according to spec's if you buy the twins package you are able to operate with one power supply and if im not mistaken you would be able to add future pumps, i believe up to 8 (should you choose to). Not confirmed though

Also, anyone notice how closely it resembles the Ecotech wet side?

The should have named it the Vornze.

Yep they are a complete knock off of the vortech pumps now, they have a opening in the front and slits all around the shroud. :rolleyes:

Yep they are a complete knock off of the vortech pumps now, they have a opening in the front and slits all around the shroud. :rolleyes:

Except the Jebao can also be tilt adjusted. Perhaps when Vortech adds this feature you'll be returning to the forums to tell us how the Vortech is now a Jebao knockoff?

Personally, I think the Jebao's are a great option, and it seems like this product may just combine the best of both worlds.

I just thought it was kind of funny that at they went from looking very similar to the Tunze to looking very similar to the Vortec.

I'm not a hater on either side.

Back