New Year meet up?

neuroslicer

Old School Reefer
It's been just about a year and a half since our last WTMRAC meet up, and I for one miss seeing my reef peeps. The socials were one of the main reasons I enjoyed the club so much. We usually had an after New Year party around mid January, and I'm suggesting something similar for 2015. This isn't an official WTMRAC event... the club is no more... but if any of you former members would like to get together just to socialize at the beginning of the year, well, let's do it. We could meet at our usual spot (Fox Ridge Pizza on Germantown Rd.), or try somewhere new. Please respond via PM or here in this thread if you are potentially interested, and if we get a half a dozen or more who can agree on a date and a time, then we'll do it. Hope to see you soon, and Happy Holidays and Best Fishes to you all.
Jay Blundon

And yes, off course it would be open to anyone, not just former club members. Even if you're just thinking about getting a reef aquarium and would like to learn more, we old salts would be more than happy to provide some useful advice.

Back