newtank

Proteinshake

so i got my new tank running this week, its a 155g bowfront i went bare-bottom,
for lighting i have a current 3-250w mh.
im using a snapper as my return and to run a smr1 bio-pellet reactor
for power heads i have a tunze 6200,6105,and multiple koralias
and a euro-reef 180 skimmer and i have a current chiller to hook up if its too warm this summer.
i still have to rework the aqua-scape but here's a sneak-peek

a>

Hey Roger go back to sleep. Only weirdo's monitor RC this early. Technically I am more "special" than you!

Hey Roger go back to sleep. Only weirdo's monitor RC this early. Technically I am more "special" than you!

I love the RC Update. It dosnt say RC is currently updating every morning anymore. No doubt bobbyv u r more special then me :)

thanks guys. im going to work on the aqua-scape this week.and Roger ill have too check out your frag tank once i get everything cycled

thanks guys. im going to work on the aqua-scape this week.and Roger ill have too check out your frag tank once i get everything cycled

Anytime. Did u loss any coral in the past 6 moths or so. Why did u switch tanks? Thought ur other tank I saw was a 200something?

i just liked the bowfront better and i gave away alot of corals and sold my fish so i didnt have to transfer livestock so i could take my time making everything the way i wanted it without rushing

i just liked the bowfront better and i gave away alot of corals and sold my fish so i didnt have to transfer livestock so i could take my time making everything the way i wanted it without rushing

The big bowfronts are awesome - nice choice.

Back