Nick Swisher greatest Yank ever

Landolakes

Ok not only has he been on a tear at the plate now hes taking over the mound. How many times have you seen a guy in our lifetime play first, right field and pitch, he hit a homer today and pitched a scoreless 8th inning. This guy is great to watch hes the first Yankee in a while that looks like he still likes to play baseball.

Whats more important i think is that he isnt too serious. He has fun.

I strongly disagree with you being the greatest yankee ever. But for this week, i would have to agree with you.

Re: Nick Swisher greatest Yank ever

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14827211#post14827211 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Landolakes
hes the first Yankee in a while that looks like he still likes to play baseball.

Relax - it has only been a week. But, I will agree that it is nice to see someone look as if they are enjoying playing a kids game and getting paid millions to do so. It is shaping up to be an interesting year.

Let us not get carried away. Keep in mind The Babe still holds some pitching records (although not with the Yanks).

Dave

dave you must be pretty old...

landolakes said in our lifetime....

last person to do it on the yankees was wade boggs in the late 90's sometime...

Canseco pitched for the rays in their early years too, claimed he had a killer knuckle ball. Only thing kill he had was roids going throughout his veins...

I wasnt serious about the greatest Yank ever or even in our lifetime just thought it was nice to see a Yank having fun.

Back