Niger trigger issues

Illusionalta

My trigger jumped out my tank the other day, we heard it, and got him back in pretty swiftly after we found him, lodged under our subwoofer, he’s been locked in corners for days, won’t eat, and hops across bottom of tank, took him out; has no obvious signs of injury, his breathing is normal.. anything I can do for him?

4CF04E84-2A86-4B5E-8799-16366A288C4E.jpeg

Hmm, I’m going to guess perhaps a swim bladder injury but I’m not sure. I have no experience in this realm of things

I have seen temporary blindness due to ammonia poisoning but if the tank is setup and established it shouldnd have that problem. I would do like mentioned above. I have brought many fish from dead by just giving them a methylene bath in a dark container for 24 hrs. make sure to have a small pump or airstone and heater if needed.

I have seen temporary blindness due to ammonia poisoning but if the tank is setup and established it shouldnd have that problem. I would do like mentioned above. I have brought many fish from dead by just giving them a methylene bath in a dark container for 24 hrs. make sure to have a small pump or airstone and heater if needed.
Well, another trigger has lost his sight.. I’m freaking out now.. I thought it was isolated to the Niger, since his jump, but now my Indian has lost his.. only thing has changed is I added a eel frlm
A friend it has been a single fish all its life.. what should I do!

Back