NLS Wow!

This NLS pellets are awesome! I have been using this as a staple food. The only problem is that some of the more delicate fish like tangs/butterflies/angelfish doesn't seem to like pellets. Any tips or tricks to getting them to switch from frozen to pellets?

I soak my pellets with PE mysis and other frozen foods and feed them together. My Limbaughs Chromis didn't eat the pellets when offered alone, but soaked with the other foods he snatches all he can.

I agree! I have been feeding NLS pellets for some time now and my clowns are simply the brightest orange I've ever seen! The only fish that won't eat them is my one anthias and you can tell she won't. Her friend is much more bulky and brighter than her. My pearly jawfish also became much more blue after eating this food as he was a much muted color when I got him.

I use a mix of the thera-A and finicky fish formula. I also supplement with frozen foods: rods, cyclops and mysis.

My tip for people trying to switch fish to the pellets is to feed the pellets first before frozen. If the fish get a taste of frozen first, they won't eat the pellets. If you feed them right away in the morning or afternoon when you feed, they will be eager and hungry and grab the pellets :)

Back