NNYRS club meeting #2

NYBen

Well the first meeting has come and gone and it went great! Thanks to all who attended. Also, special thanks to Gary at the Autobarn for hosting, remember him if you ever wreck your car. (hopefully you won't, wreck your car that is... :D )

Gary Greguire has offered to host meeting number 2. Gary lives quite a ways away, but it is well worth the trip. Be sure to bring some spending cash because he's got several tanks and hundreds of available coral frags.

I was thinking about the 3rd Saturday in July, the 15th. Everyone seemed to like the idea of an earlier meeting, so how about 1pm. Respond here if the date and time is good for you. We'll also need a coulple of people to offer to drive (I will) because he is about an hour and a half away in Dickenson Center, off Route 11B almost to Potsdam. I'll see if I can get a few more donations for door prizes and will also purchase a larger ticket item to be raffled off again, with the proceeds from the Mini-Bow raffle.

Well... what do you think?

hey ben 1 problem that is the same day Zanclus is going to have his. He has already posted it in the URS forum....

Push it back a week? 22nd? I may be in Vegas the week before. And yes, before you say it... I do go to Vegas a lot. :D

Yes, but I intend to send the same email out again, even to those that have already donated. I figure it can't hurt. If I don't get a great response. I'll ask Dan at Animal House and Robin at 3 Guys, not for anything big. But maybe just some food, or small bag of salt, whatever really...

ill see if i have anything i can donate we should all do a frag trade and pull out of a hat or something to see who we get no matter on the type of frag ether person brings

I am trying to set things in motion to be able to attend your meeting up at Garys. Like Gary has already stated, I am having a Meet of the URS (7/16) at my place here in Groton. All is welcome to attend ,(for those who dont know Groton is between Syracuse and Binghamton). Pizza shall be sherved....

Thanks for the invite Zanclus. Maybe we can get a car load or two to go down. I think it would be fun. Hopefully we can see you at ours as well.

Sounds like a plan just let me know how many are comming. I know Gary G is comming!!! Also looks like St Jamesm Blugobi and myself shall be attending your meet ... EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!1 Bring on the dancing girls.

Back