No more driving to the Northeners

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope it is as good as what everyone has been saying. With this huge buildup it seems like coralreeffarm mixed with big ales and a dash of world wide corals. lol

-Matthew

when u say northeners and all that you mean that there will finally be a LFS in Miami that rivals those from the frag swap in ft. lauderdale and such??

if so its ABOUT TIME, im so fed up with the LFS here now that its like a gift from above, cant wait to check it out

and if its as good as it sounds it should put some of these stores outta business

Nice...Location is a key... lets hope that FDOT finishes the palmetto expansion this century…

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12247147#post12247147 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by str8clownr
when u say northeners and all that you mean that there will finally be a LFS in Miami that rivals those from the frag swap in ft. lauderdale and such??

if so its ABOUT TIME, im so fed up with the LFS here now that its like a gift from above, cant wait to check it out

and if its as good as it sounds it should put some of these stores outta business

I'm all for new stores... but aren't you a bit harsh?

What about Dave and Jeff at Coral Reef Farm? They happen to have a very nice shop with a wide selection of corals, fish, rock and invertebrates... ?? They also happen to be two very nice guys who are very upfront with there customers and aren't going to bs you just for a quick sale.

Eco Reef is another "Northern store" that happens to be quite decent.

I am pretty sure agios was referring to the stores in Orlando though.

But, I will definitely be going and checking out the new store once they are up and running...

-Mike C.

I don't think any one LFS can be the best. Each has its own good and bad and really wish them all the best. After all, competition is very healthy :)

I would however, like to see local LFS in the area that compete with the variety, quality and prices of corals that we see from the northern side of town.

Then again, there would have to be a demand for these higher end corals. Otherwise, we'll see their store drift down to what the locals here demand.

djfrankie

no im not being harsh, im talking about miami stores
not ft. lauderdale ones, seeing that his store will be in miami, anything NORTH of miami, would be a northerner, right?

if you feel im being harsh, maybe you are a little too sensitive, im just giving my opinion, with MY experiences in Miami, which I feel im entitled to

Thanks

str8clownr I understand what you mean by northerner we do not have the same variety and quality sps in Miami as Broward. I have never seen an ORA frag at a Miami store and only one store with decent selection.

DO u really want to know why there's none of the so called frags down south?

Here's why cause the market does not demand it/ Lets see as a store owner I'll bring 15 ORA frags and at the end of the month I sold 3 and got another 12 that RTN on me its not good biss.

So the moral to the story develop a relationship with the owners and they can get u anything u want as long as u don't have a hole in your pocket.

And remember that not every body sells $40 frags for $5.

Guys dont forget the Miami area is where the money is. This is the "Mother". Star Island, Sunset islands, Key Biscayne, Coral Gables, Brickel Ave. all the filthy rich and famus are in the Miami Area.Cono man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back