no tank anymore.

vest0830

Premium Member
I probably won't be coming around here too much anymore. I no longer have anything to go with my tank as we are getting ready to leave the rock in a few months.

I've met some great people through this forum/website...Mike, Jeff, Bret...to only name a few; I've had some great times with my tank and the adventures its taken me on (i.e. getting up at sunrise on my day off to go collect zoo's :p ) but it was very well worth it in the end. I miss my tank every day and miss walking into my house and not checkin' out the tank before my boots come off.

Okinawa has been really great to my wife and I, and the tank in our house was one of the best things I will remember about Okinawa. Thank you all for making it that way.

If anyone needs and advice or if I can be of any assistance to you, feel free to email me at frankvest@gmail.com

-Frank
:rollface:

did you sell everything or just sell live stock and TMOed the tank? you get the fun of starting all over again but with more experience.

eh, I don't think I'm going to start all over again....at least any time soon. We are going to buy a house, and I have a car to build...so no time for a tank.

I sold everything.

Back