***nobody wants to reply to my thread questions***

bjonesjr1

Premium Member
Here is a link to my thread in the new to hobby section... nobody seems to reply to it their. so here is a link to where somebody from here may want to reply... thanks again for the help.

My thread on my tank

thanks for the help from this forum, with my sump...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

me and another guy have this going on right now, he always replies to my thread when the yankee's play the redsocks... its funny how were on top in the standings right now.. lol :) :) :)

I don't think there was ever a curse to begin with. I think the Redsox just really sucked for almost a whole century, and when they had a team that was capable of winning it all, they finally did. But we're getting offtopic here, lol.

Just out of curiousity, is your 55 gallon one of those wal mart tanks? I am asking because when I first started in this hobby, I bought one from there, and I swear mine looked just like that. Even the powerfilter and powerheads are in the same exact place :lol:

Oh, and from what I could tell, you have one of those powersweep rotating thingies. I bought the 226 version I think it was. FWIW, total waste. That thing is useless, really.

Start a new thread in equipment forum---no body wants to read through 10 pages to find the question.

"affan" not a walmart tank, I'm happy with my emporer 400 it has given me a space to put extra media that I may need... Untell I get my sump built I'm going to continue using it, as for my ZooMed pump it is still in perfect working condintion, I clean it once a month, and it still works fine, untell I upgrade to the seio's that I want then it will do just fine.

its on the last page "wrott" just click on last, its about my sump drawing that I made, and theirs a question their...

whiteshark I wasn't the one that started the whole redsocks yankees thing, some else replied to this thread...

I actually have a question on my thread that no is answering but anyhow...

Back