Noopsyche reef light

Harry@2648

I purchased a light from noopsyche and upon receiving it a screw was loose in the power box causing the system to short out. They replaced the box but when I plugged it in to the light the light didn’t work. When I informed them they sent me a circuit board to install. The cooling fan didn’t work so it overheated so that the screws melted through the housing causing the light to fall into the salt water tank.They would not honer the warranty because they said I installed the part that they sent me to install. I am out $ 169.99 plus shipping

I purchased a light from noopsyche and upon receiving it a screw was loose in the power box causing the system to short out. They replaced the box but when I plugged it in to the light the light didn’t work. When I informed them they sent me a circuit board to install. The cooling fan didn’t work so it overheated so that the screws melted through the housing causing the light to fall into the salt water tank.They would not honer the warranty because they said I installed the part that they sent me to install. I am out $ 169.99 plus shipping
That's dirty. Should have just sent you a whole new unit.

That's dirty. Should have just sent you a whole new unit.
That’s what I requested from them but they had me send a video and pics of the circuits and the person who I was dealing with is in China who was very difficult to understand because his grasp of the English language was very bad. Even if you buy the light from the U.S it ships from China and any problems that you have you will be dealing with a Chinese person

That’s what I requested from them but they had me send a video and pics of the circuits and the person who I was dealing with is in China who was very difficult to understand because his grasp of the English language was very bad. Even if you buy the light from the U.S it ships from China and any problems that you have you will be dealing with a Chinese person
Time for some 1 - star reviews. Nothing else gets their attention. "We'll send you a new unit and if you are happy please update your review to 5-stars"

Back