NYS Tax Returns

I also have not gotten anything from the state. I generally owe but this year with having 2 kids in college and not getting any aid I ended up getting refund from both. I figure the state is gonna use my money for the stupid high speed rail. But do not get me started on that stupid idea ( and that is just my opion lol). .........
Scott

Scott you have to be careful with filing 10 on your w-4s it can get you into real tax trouble of the legal variety.

I am fine with the interest free loan to the government as Im really not that good with money, and there are a lot of years that I am laid off in the winter and that ensures that my bills will be paid for by the time I get back to work. I just want them to play fair and give me what is owed.

Scott that high speed rail is going to be the key to travel in the very near future. Eventually the oil will run low enough to where the average joes wont be able to afford it....another thread another day. We all know that drill.

If you look at the fine print the money is distributed over the next 20 years. The govenor would like you to believe that this is a shovel ready project and it's not !!!! There will be years and years of studys and bla bla bla. Buy that time the technology will be outdated and nys will have a billion dollar flying turd. Also,it Should be easy to keep track of all that money over the next 20 years... you know...... to make sure it gets used for what it intended. Only the SPECIAL PEOPLE will see any money from this.I like the idea of the high speed rail but it will cost tax payers lots of money and probably never be built. I LOVE NY !

Back