O/T ECCA Toys For Tots Car Show To Support Autism

OzoneParkGuy

Hey guys figure I'd share share my ventures with you again this yr with some pics.. As you know last yr I was invited to join a(n) Exclusive SRT Car Club called Team Move Over we have 17 members, and what we do is attend Charity Events to support local communities and projects. So this year we started the Car Show Season again and well I have some pics to post. What made this Event so special was these children are Autistic and they were the judges at this event!! The East Coast Car Association Toys For Tots Hosted this 2nd annual event along with Knights of Columbus and the PTA Association at PS 177 in Queens. The grand total made that day was $7,050.00 and all proceeds went directly to the school. Well enough said...

Amazing! What's wonderful the amount of money you guys raised and donated! Congrats, keep up the good work!

Hello. I'm very happy for you. When you are a member of the automobile club, it is very cool. My dream is to buy such a car 2020 Ford F 350 . I always look at the reviews on it and also think about buying an already supported car from someone. But unfortunately I haven't found any options yet

Back