O.T. other pets

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11635728#post11635728 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by madadi

im looking for an African gray parrot. if anyone knows where i can get one for a good price, let me know!
Its a haul, but there is a place in Crystal Lake called Birds and Beasts. The owner raises greys and she really does s great job. I believe they were $1200, but this is going back a few years... If anything, its worth a call to find a healthy one.

Here's a few pics of my non-fish pets...

My cat Salem:
600317.jpg

My cat and 2 dogs chillin:
tank327.jpg

My dog Dakota( center), hanging out with here buddies Hemi(left) and Cuda(right).
Image001.jpg

Hemi's owner C.J. has a 29 reef tank. Cuda's owner is my buddy Brian with the 120 super-reef tank.

Here is my other buddies cat, Nola, hanging out while I set his tank up:
600340.jpg

Could you fit any more references to mopars in the pet names ?!?!? :lol:

I drove past birds and beasts the other day when I was at the Crystal Lake station... I'm going to have to swing in there and check it out next time....

Madadi, If this is going to be your first bird, and you and starting from scratch and need to buy a cage and everything you best bet is to wait for a bird show to come through town again.... I got my cages the last day of the show dirt cheap because they dont want to pack them up and bring them back to their respective businesses....

www.birdshows.com

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11636270#post11636270 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by jgleach
Oblivionis.....that is one nice looking "child" you have there. You need this bumper sticker......
jgleach

Jeff

Cool, this is going on my fridge.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11653165#post11653165 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by icenine2005
Collie Rescue of Greater Illinois

bare-1.jpg

Most folks don't realize that if you do a google search for almost any breed and Illinois, you will most likely find a rescue in our area for that breed.....with dogs that deserve a loving home.

Jeff

Back