o2manyfish - Coral Give Away - Sun 11/15 - Sunset

o2manyfish

o2manyfish
Hey All,

I need to clear out some space in the frag tanks. I have over 100pcs of coral that want to go live in someone else's tank.

Pick up is in Encino - Sunday Nov 15 at Sunset.

This is free. No Trades. No Donations. No String attached.

If you can bring your own baggies, cups, cooler - That would be great.

I'm not sure what the response is going to be to this post. I'd like to stage the give away.

First people to get corals - First Responders, Vets (Current or previous), Teachers

Second People to Get - Those who have had a tough year cause of 'everything' and don't want to have an empty reef tank for Thanksgiving when they are separated from their familes.

Third Group-- 'Dude, Free Corals... How many can I get so I can start a frag business in my garage... This totally cool of you Dude. Can you come pick me up to get the corals and give me a ride back home.... You're the best Dude.'

Third group also applies to Brent Pilon if he hasn't done any tank maintenance since the last time I saw him in person.

Attached photos were taken this morning. These photos are under indirect morning sun. None of the corals being offerred are Brown. Everything has color. Some will get better color under tank lighting, some the colors will change. But all corals have color.

Frags are in Encino.

Attachments

• Frags 1-large.jpg
    Frags 1-large.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Frags 2-large.jpg
    Frags 2-large.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 2020-11-14 09.41.02-large.jpg
    2020-11-14 09.41.02-large.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 1
Amazing [emoji122]

I qualify for the last group. I'll send you a PM in hopes I can get over there at that time (I'm one of these early risers, so I might be couch bound by then). [emoji846]

Euphoric,

I have Clavularia, Xenia, Yellow Polyps, Montis, Pocillipora and Stylophora - All which are very easy to keep.

Dave B

Hey All,

I need to clear out some space in the frag tanks. I have over 100pcs of coral that want to go live in someone else's tank.

Pick up is in Encino - Sunday Nov 15 at Sunset.

This is free. No Trades. No Donations. No String attached.

If you can bring your own baggies, cups, cooler - That would be great.

I'm not sure what the response is going to be to this post. I'd like to stage the give away.

First people to get corals - First Responders, Vets (Current or previous), Teachers

Second People to Get - Those who have had a tough year cause of 'everything' and don't want to have an empty reef tank for Thanksgiving when they are separated from their familes.

Third Group-- 'Dude, Free Corals... How many can I get so I can start a frag business in my garage... This totally cool of you Dude. Can you come pick me up to get the corals and give me a ride back home.... You're the best Dude.'

Third group also applies to Brent Pilon if he hasn't done any tank maintenance since the last time I saw him in person.

Attached photos were taken this morning. These photos are under indirect morning sun. None of the corals being offerred are Brown. Everything has color. Some will get better color under tank lighting, some the colors will change. But all corals have color.

Frags are in Encino.

That's so nice. Many blessings to you. [emoji322][emoji322]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beyond generous, Dave. Offering first to active service, Vets and first responders is a really nice touch. You're an asset to this community, Thank You.

That's super awesome and generous of you.

I'm not in either of the first groups, but I'm not quite in the third group either. Definitely don't want to start a frag business. I have a tough enough time taking care of one tank, lol. But, would happily snag a few freebies to fill some gaps. I'll send a pm! Either way, thanks for being such a positive member of the reefing community.

Back