o2manyfish - The Prettiest Thing to See

o2manyfish

o2manyfish
I spent the last 3 days mounting the rock to the back wall of the tank. It looks a little jig saw puzzly now but once covered in algae and coraline and corals should add some nice dimension to the tank.

But this afternoon at 1:20pm I started filling the tank!!!!!!

I have a commercial RODI unit and it's a gem on days like today or when you need to make a bunch of water in a hurry. Depending on the temp it produces 1gal/min minimum of 0 TDS water. If you have a big tank you should look into one of these. The costs are not that much more than a super silly 7 stage Residential product and the membranes are good for 40k gallons or more.

After 90 mins we have just over 6" of fill in the tank.

2022-08-12 13.33.30.jpg

I know the salt should be out of the bags. But I used the salt bags as sand bags to protect the panels while I was inside the tank rockscaping and aquascaping. And after 3 days of climbing in/out of the tank it wasn't worth the effort to lift the bags out of the tank before slicing them open to dump them back into the tank.

Dave B

2022-08-12 13.19.24.jpg

It took 6hrs and 20 minutes to fill. Yay! Now just to let it settle out overnight and then tomorrow add it to the existing system.

Dave B

Back