Ocean revive lights?

cerolost

Anbody have any reviews on them? They're running a promotion on them and at under $160 two of them are affordable .

FYI, they have a new style of this light coming out very soon that has the sunrise/sunset function with a digital display. Kind of like the IT series from reef breeders.

What do you think would one OR-IT2040 LED Aquarium Light be enough for my 55g dont have any corals as of yet but pretty much just plan on keeping softies
or should I go with two of the OR-D120 LED Aquarium Light

Looks nice. Can't wait to get my tank up and running again. I guess you could say I have tank envy right now.

What do you think would one OR-IT2040 LED Aquarium Light be enough for my 55g dont have any corals as of yet but pretty much just plan on keeping softies
or should I go with two of the OR-D120 LED Aquarium Light

One OR-IT2040 is way to small. Never mind par, it won't even light the whole tank.

2 d120's or 2 artics will cover the whole tank and grow anything you want or 1 OR-IT2080 if you want a controllable light and will grow softies and lps anywhere and sps in the middle.

I have an artic for a week now and love it.

How big is your tank

It's a 120g 4x2x2. I used to have a d120. I like the s206's much better. They have fewer LEDs but much better spread. They also don't murder your eyes when you're looking at the tank. They also come with heat sinks. They run cool to the touch. You'll like them.

Back