Oceanic 144 setup for sale

critteral

I have a nice 144 half round set up and running(no stock). I have about 300 Lbs of Fugi Live rock that I bought about 12 years ago. I just spent about 8 months recycling it and its still in tubs with pumps and heaters. I also have a LifeReef Refugium with 3 media reactors, LifeReef protien skimmer, Lifereef Calcium reactor, two Little Giant pumps, two Vortech MP40 pumps (one controller needs updating, not working well.

I have well over $2000 in LifeReef products alone. I have the tank topper, but no lighting. The tank was drained and cleaned and then refilled and has been running for a couple of months. I have 200 Lbs of Caribsea Aragamax white with pink sand that was just added new. I have always run a straight sand bed of about 3" and this is how this tank was set up.

I will consider all offers but I would like to get somewhere near the $2000 mark for this tank. Its hard to find these and its an awesome tank and so much nicer than a sq or rectangular tank. Its an elegant looking tank when set up right. Best way to contact me is calling or sending me a text. I live in Chelsea if you want to come and look at it. I don't check here often, but hit me up if your have any questions.

205-302-8020

Sorry, this is not the easiest site to post pictures to when you dont know what you are doing :)

make me an offer,

205-302-8020
doughartman7470@gmail.com

Doug

34a6a8fe-c4a4-40f1-a4fd-e6c1d395066d_zpsijv0vu1a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG][/IMG]

34a6a8fe-c4a4-40f1-a4fd-e6c1d395066d_zpsijv0vu1a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Back