October Meeting

EvilMel

is a serious goby fanatic
Hey guys...this month's meeting is at my house on Sunday Oct23.

I was thinking of starting around 3:00? Chili served at 4?

Jake and I will make chili and have some chips/sala and chips/dip.

Feel free to bring some drinks or cornbread or side dish or dessert!

We'll be in costume so PLEASE DRESS UP! But if you're not going to dress up, don't feel like you cannot come anyway. The house will be decorated a bit (not as much as in previous years unfortunately) but to truly see it, you'll have to hang around until after dark!

TriMax

Put me down for regular and Mexican cornbread. Regular for me and the spicy stuff for everybody else. :dance:

EvilMel

Just to clarify, it's Halloween...of course kids are welcome (as always).

I have a lot of cats that need petting and general torment. They're tough and can take it!

EvilMel

Oh and I live out south off Chapman Hwy, just to give you an idea of which side of town you'd be heading to.

Even if you're new...the more the merrier...or should I say spookier!

tlgreve

I'll try to come! I'm generally off Sundays and still need to pick up those frags. I'll have to leave a little early, but should be able to stay until 5 or so :) The drive will be pretty this time of year!

EvilMel

PM me what frags you want so I can make sure to cut them ahead of time!

Glad to have you.

Guys, we're not discussing food enough for my tastes. I think I might make white chili instead of regular chili...but I haven't completely decided. I'll probably break down and make some cupcakes but I haven't decided about that either.

Runner

Haven't been adding my food comments because not sure I can make it just yet and will have to leave by about 4:30 if I do. But will bring cookies if I can come. :)

EvilMel

Looks like we might have a decent turnout.

Don't worry if you don't have a costume. No big deal. Not sure if I'll be able to wear one myself...gonna be bust busy cooking.