October Meeting

Reef Bass

colors and textures
Hello my fellow Wine Country Reefers. We are going to have a meeting!

Saturday, October 22 at noon. Grant's house. 1804 Capistrano Dr., Petaluma.

There will be a raffle and a potluck!

Please RSVP on this thread so we can get a ballpark headcount, ideally by next weekend so we can get the appropriate number of frags for the raffle. Your presidents will be plundering Neptune next weekend for fantastic raffle fodder!

Frag donations to the raffle from members are not only welcome, but encouraged. Please feel free to bring something, especially if you've received a coral from the raffle which has prospered sufficiently that donating a frag back to the club would not endanger its health.

For the potluck, bring a dish to share. Please post on this thread what you intend to bring so people can know what gaps to fill. Grant has a beautiful house with a pool and bbq grill and he has put out some tasty grub at meetings past.

I am very excited to get meetings going again. They can be a good source of information, frags and fun! I hope to see you there!

Well shoot,i cannot make that date as my wife and i are celebrating our 8 year wedding anniversary that day. Our official anniversary is Halloween but we have other plans

Last edited:
I can bring some carnitas or some tamales put in this treed which will you like
and for frags
green ricordea mushrooms
blue Bird of Paradise
green bird's nest
green montipora spongodes
mystic montiopora
Gold Clove Polyps
and some zoas

I'm looking forward to seeing all you guys. I hope my tank is worth looking at as it's still a bit immature. I do know we'll have fun and a lot to eat and drink. Plus Ken and I are gonna make a coral run..... -hint hint- See you all there.

Ugh soccer game that day for my daughter. Is it bad form to give someone some money on my behalf for the raffle?

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

No It's in good form to give someone cash for the raffle. It only benefits the club and it's members. Our problem lately has been complete lack of participation so any participation is great!

I'm doing LPS and zoas.

Right now I have a hammer, frogspawn, red and green blasto, purple and green acan, blue and red acan, green and pink and yellow acan, cyphastrea, gonistrea, pink zipper zoas, mind blowing palys, green bay packer zoas, god of war zoas, RBTA and a few SPS that have shown minimal growth probably due to probably not enough lighting. So that's what I have right now for whoever wants to pick for me. Would $20 be good? I've never been to a meeting so I don't know how much tickets are.

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

I'll find out tonight when I get to work if I can make it. If not I will be sending some funds in. My tank will mostly be torches, frogspawn, and some sticks. Looking for a prime example of favia, red goniopora, red/green scolys and monti caps.

Back