Off to Florida

pbetito

Well, Aaron and I are off at 7 a.m. to head to Ft. Lauderdale. We plan on collecting fish, inverts and corals. Hope all goes well and that Mike and Pete don't slow us down when they join us on Friday :lol: I will do my best to bring back some blue cleaners for those who still want them. The remaining animals from the Florida group buy will be making their way with me as well. I am sad to say that it was a brisk 78 degrees there today. ENJOY THE COLD SUCKERS!!!! :D

warm water,nice

warm water,nice

went to hawaii in oct,warm water,nice,enjoy and be safe paul,mike:rollface:

Woohoo! I envy you guys! If there are ANY unclaimed/and/or extra Pederson/Blue Cleaner/Anemone shrimp LMK!!! tia!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11610638#post11610638 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Reefugee
Have fun guys. Be safe.

Since I made you drive out to my house for nothing Minh, the first 2 blue cleaners I get have your name on them :)

So Jealous.... Bring back some blue cleaners for me!

You guy's have to have some Cuban Food for me while your there. Ask around for the best place to have a "frita"(pronounced "freeta"). It's a Cuban style hamburger that I promise you will never forget. When I visit relatives out there, I gain at least 10 lbs!

Wooot! Aaron is bringing the camera so we will try to bring back a few snapshots of what we end up doing while there. If its a picture of a bunch of dorks getting drunk on the beach, well... ;)

Wow, sounds like it should be an amazing trip. Hmm, Mike, Pete and Paul in Florida...presumably without their wives and/or girlfriends...should make for a very interesting trip!

and Mike, sure, pics would be great...but let's keep the matching MARS thong pics to a minimum!

Well, Aaron and Paul are of on their flight today, so the forum should be quiet and less obnoxious for the next few days. :D

Back