Oh... HI!!!

bradleym

Premium Member
I can't believe it! I still know my password! How's it been 'round here? I'm gonna try to be a little more social now that my kid is here, and (sort of) on a routine.

Long story short, my tank is disgusting and I have been discouraged and overwhelmed, bordering on giving up for a couple months. How about you all? :D

On a side note, I need some help with my tank, namely making room and procuring funds/resources. Check out that post if you're interested, but that's not my only reason for posting.

What have I missed? Anyone even remember me??? It feels like it's been years... :eek: LOL

Hey man. Congratulations on your child. We have been wondering where you have been.

What he said, congrats! I was just talking about you the other day wondering if you would be back.

Good to hear you and yours are doing Ok Brad. Was definitely wonderingg what had happened to you!

We thought you might have got mugged by a pole again and you were laying in a ditch somewhere with Dsmack. Congrats an the kid and welcome back to the real world!

Congrats on the kid (again :D)! Now get your act together:hammer:

Congrats on the kid (again :D)! Now get your act together:hammer:

Thanks man! I needed to hear that. I think...

I have been trying to do that for weeks. But I barely know where to start. There's SO much to do. I need to get my sand clean like you wouldn't believe, my rockwork is full of detritus, and I tore up my hands just razoring my front glass last night. I think I am gonna chunk up some corals and take them somewhere to trade for salt. Then I'll try doing some catch-up.

I might even sell my blue carpet and use the money to get some sand sifting gobies. :fun5:

Back