OK, saw a lot of you there, what you pick up at Exotic?

tcoral

I mainly went for the lights and got a few powerheads to try. Shawn I know you got salt, what did the rest of you get?

tfp

only had an hour or so between daughters volleyball matches. I got reef crystals salt and would like to thank muttley101 and his brother for loading it in my car :). that place was a madhouse!

robert s b.

Bought a year supply of salt, 2 1000ml Coral Power, was only $6.99 wow!, and a Pink and a Purple Dendronephthya.

Borchers

Reefer Who needs Help!!!
4 cases of salt
Fluval C5 hang on filter
Carbon

Picked up my new toy from Blevins my new Maxspect Gyer 150

tcoral

Now I know what parents felt like in the check out isle, they had some powerheads when I passed it in line for $9.99! Coralife CP1300, can always find some use for them right? mom, can I have this candy and gum? LOL.

Got those Aqueon LEDs for my freshwater tank. I agree are too weak for saltwater, thought they would even be too weak for my 120 (added 2 more strips to it too, each strip is 7 watts), then I turned them off and just had the dual T5 light on and I guess it's bright after all. Just want it for viewing and that tank has low light plants anyways so it was win win.

Dug out an old fixture I was going to toss out to get the 50% :)

Last edited:

swk

Y'all talking about exotic aquarium, the place that was on florin waaaaaaayyyy back when?

muttley101

Never go full retard!
only had an hour or so between daughters volleyball matches. I got reef crystals salt and would like to thank muttley101 and his brother for loading it in my car :). that place was a madhouse!

Haha man, it was nice to catch up.. Hope she did well in the matches!

-Mutt