OKC Local Trade/Sales and LFS Deals

HmoneyReefOkc

**Just trying to get some more interaction created. Lets get some trading and sales going. Post pics of anything for sale in Central Oklahoma. Also let's start posting the local deals and steals at all of our LFS. I frequent most if not all of the LFS in OKC and each has something GREAT and different to offer. So if you see something rare or a great deal take a photo and post it here.

**** I'm always looking for good deals on healthy LPS, Zoa's and Paly's... And currently on the hunt for new lighting. :dance:

First Up: I've got a 4" Maroon Gold Clown for Sale or trade. Also looking to trade a few Toadstool mushroom 1-2" frags, and Branching Mint chocolate Chip Frogspawn Frags 1-4 heads. **I can't post a pic without it having a URL??

Once I get my new tank cycled and running. I will be using this page. What are you wanting for the chocolate chip frogspawn?

I have these zoas for $15 each. The purple have been sold but the rest are available. I also have a few others and some birdsnest frags.

wanting coral to buy

wanting coral to buy

I am looking for some coral frags or full corals to buy. I am in Lawton. Only issue is it cant be to far :hmm4:

Lots of Dry Rock

Lots of Dry Rock

I haven't posted in some time, since a tank leak really.

I have about 140lbs of dry rock. Some really large pieces and quite a few medium sized pieces. I was pretty picky when collecting all the pieces so very few are "ugly" or sump rock.

It is dry and will need to be cycled again. Asking $100, in Stillwater.

Im located in Yukon and looking for some colorful corals. Anyone? Looking for a torch, pink BN, or anything really other than green. lol!

I have two tanks with the usual shrooms, leathers, polyps, BN's, brains and montis. Dont think Im ready for acros just yet.

Also, interested in COMAS that I just came across. Ive been in the hobby for only a year, but it really interest me. Let me know. Thanks!

We have moved to Facebook. Looks up the group Oklahoma Reef Community, there is also a group page called Oklahoma Reef Community Buy Sale Trade. The latter is where you can ask for or sell corals.

Back