Okinawa Saltwater Gang Social

magrath

Premium Member
Just throwing out an idea here gents.

I think it would be fun to get together once a month at a different house to check out each others tanks and talk reefing and frag swap. I will host the first one if people are interested.

Any takers?

I've actually been thinking up something like this for a few weeks. Suprising to see someone post it :D

I'm thinking of setting up a more formal marine / FW aquarium club here on the island. What do you fellas think?

Lionel

sounds good to me Magrath, I am definitely down. Always like constructive criticism on how to make my project better. Magrath do you have any up to date pics of your tank? Also of your equip? Anyone else who would like to share the more the marrier!!! I like to see new and different ideas. I will get some pics of my equipment.

Okinawa Saltwater Gang Social

I would love to be a part of this social club. The only thing is my tank is not ready. The last tank I had is broken down now and I am trying get another tank started.

I don't want to get off topic but here are some pics of my tank as requested. My camrawork stinks!

I will look at setting a date sometime mid Apr.

64995sump.jpg

64995lights.jpg

64995R_Side.jpg

64995L_Side.jpg

64995Full_Shot.jpg

64995Side_Shot.jpg

64995Brain.jpg

649950013.jpg

64995Clam.jpg

does your butteryfly fish not bother your clams or coral? I haven't personally had one but I read they are not reef safe at all. Thanks for the pics you definitely have added alot since you have been here. Since my tank has been up almost all of my rock has coralline covering them completely. Their are a couple that dont', has anyone seen a copper banded butterfly lately? If so and how to get to that store. I live at kinser and I am not too fimiliar with all the # hwy's around, I can get around the island, but never paid much attention to the #s. My aiptasias are rather annoying and using joes juice all the time gets expensive after awhile.

:thumbsup: I'm down. With spring break coming up and all, it might be a welcomed reprive.:celeb3:

Disclaimers: Camera in shop (I can show receipt :bigeyes: ; My fish tank IS NOT ready to show:sad2:, but who cares ~ maybe someone will wlecome the developmental stages of my trudge :lol2: ;:fun5: Don't have much to frag out right now, but willing to talk about it. Sorry:twitch:

Hey! we need to make sure that Alex and Linda are invoted; this might be their lsat shabang defore their departure...:celeb3:

My butterfly fish pics a little bit but I have not noticed any permanent damage to my corals. I try to keep him well fed!

I work every sunday.. but please dont try and work around my schedual.. it will give you a headache. lol Just pick a day, and if I can make it, I will.

going fishing that day...

I would like to do something at my place here soon.. mabey get this livestock and some of this equiment sold off.. dont want to bogard your event though man... I mean if anyone wants to check my stuff out, they can just let me know anytime..

Since I have not had any RSVP's for Saturday we will reschedule to another day. Would a weekday evening be better for everyone?

Back