Old 6000/6100 replacement parts

delusions

Does anyone carry the front bushing or propellers for the 6000/6100 from way back when? I still have 6 going strong, but rattling at low speeds.

what parts do i need to settle the rattle? I think its the upper bushing that will solve the issue?

Thank you.

Any chance of a picture of the condition of the parts you have? I can probably spot the problem in the photo. Usually it is brake shoes, bushing, or drive magnet that are worn.

http://imgur.com/gallery/03AmkjI
03AmkjI
does this help?

Yes, you definitely need new blades unless this is actually a 6080 pump, the blades are cut at the ends which would be a 6080 or 6060 but also could be due to impact, this will reduce the flow and cause vibration. I went through the factories inventory and they have some 7200.600 drive units left, these were the same as 6100.600 except the shaft, they have the shafts 6080.640 in stock so in theory we can make one and the blades are still in stock. I would either change it all with these parts or change the prop and bearing and upper bearing, the red ring under the upper bearing is not in the picture, I assume you have it? Do the brake shoes stay in and retract properly?

Back