Old Town Pasadena...want my two pistol shrimp for free?

dg3147

I have two tiger pistols shrimp in a bucket (and 3-4 snails/hermit) if u want to swing by Old Town Pasadena and pick them up today.

-david

Last edited:

dg3147

redoing your tank?

Yeah, total overhaul. Selling bunch of hardware too, but no time to post yet. I am looking for a 1/5 hp jbj chiller to (or some equivalent). Gonna rebuild even the sump ---so selling my life reef sump and skimmer.

gveng

Yeah, total overhaul. Selling bunch of hardware too, but no time to post yet. I am looking for a 1/5 hp jbj chiller to (or some equivalent). Gonna rebuild even the sump ---so selling my life reef sump and skimmer.

why the change? i'm hoping your tank didn't crash!

dg3147

why the change? i'm hoping your tank didn't crash!

Yeah, tank crash status post Red Slime battle. It was a toss up, red slime choking it out vs antibiotic nuclear option. Went nuclear and wiped out tank.

It's ok though, I found a local reefer to hold my surviving corals and all the fish. Gonna give him all my live rock (he is going to cook it). Now I can completely clean my tank, set-it up without all my rookie mistakes and do the rockscape the way I like it.

Will start I rebooting link soon.

gveng

Yeah, tank crash status post Red Slime battle. It was a toss up, red slime choking it out vs antibiotic nuclear option. Went nuclear and wiped out tank.

It's ok though, I found a local reefer to hold my surviving corals and all the fish. Gonna give him all my live rock (he is going to cook it). Now I can completely clean my tank, set-it up without all my rookie mistakes and do the rockscape the way I like it.

Will start I rebooting link soon.

wow! that's a shame. your tank was amazing!

good luck on the redo, lmk if you need any help!

dodgerblew

Team RC

bvysochin is selling a 1/5 JBJ chiller at a great price. She has a thread started. Last post was a couple days ago. Just scroll back a few pages and you will find the thread. HTH