on this map, which section do you live in?

on this map, which section do you live in?

• Zone 1

Votes: 10 10.4%
  • Zone 2

Votes: 10 10.4%
  • Zone 3

Votes: 16 16.7%
  • Zone 4

Votes: 18 18.8%
  • Zone 5

Votes: 12 12.5%
  • Zone 6

Votes: 30 31.3%

• Total voters
I Like Twin am just pass zone 6, I guess we would be in #7 if it went that high. We just refer to it as Gods Country over here.:D

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11624060#post11624060 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by DARKSILENTTYPE
. But really I'm in that little space between 4 and 5 . :smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin:

John

We must be neighbors!

I'm happy to say I'm also a 618'ter so that places me in the ZONE 6 with "the cool kids" as Mpcart said and "in GOD's country" as Rena siad.

Nice to see ya Jack as always :) And kApNcapnO UNlike YOU I never go into the dark alley's....In fact I rarely go into any alley rather day or night, cause thats where the likes of your kind hang out so I've heard. Nothing but unwanted trouble in those alley's and bad thing's I been told take place in those area's. No suprize thats where you'd be though :rolleyes:

wow - this is a blast from the past

I'll be seeing patients starting the third week in december

the zones are just my guess of what might be convenient, but they dont really mean anything

I'll post more info on the SLASH forum at a later date for those who are interested in coming in as it would rightfully be considered RC commercial

Back