on this map, which section do you live in?

on this map, which section do you live in?

• Zone 1

Votes: 10 10.4%
  • Zone 2

Votes: 10 10.4%
  • Zone 3

Votes: 16 16.7%
  • Zone 4

Votes: 18 18.8%
  • Zone 5

Votes: 12 12.5%
  • Zone 6

Votes: 30 31.3%

• Total voters

latazyo

I am just wondering which part of town the majority of us live in

if you dont mind, please respond to the poll by voting for the section that you live in (or near, if you're close)

thanks!

20080117-86eria5gjmwmesf8yr33qeithe.jpg

thanks RW, I am back, but IM not allowed to cross state lines

thanks for voting, everyone that has so far

the push pins are the locations of logan health centers, in case anyone is wondering

If we extend that grid out I am about 432 which also happens to be how old Capo's bunions are. :D

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11624116#post11624116 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by sirreal63
If we extend that grid out I am about 432 which also happens to be how old Capo's bunions are. :D

Don't think for a second that I'm not watching you!:eek1: :eek1: :eek1:

Good to see you around Leighton! Welcome back.

Jack, I'm watching you too, and learning. When I get big I wanna be just like you. "Capo's bunions..." classic material :)

Some times it amazes me how easy it is for jack to turn any thread into capo age bashing... IT always makes my day LOL

3 on the map

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11624416#post11624416 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by breutus
Some times it amazes me how easy it is for jack to turn any thread into capo age bashing... IT always makes my day LOL

3 on the map

Yeah...it makes my day too..............NOT!

Some day I'll catch these wise guys in an alley somewhere and teach them the meaning of incontinence! :D

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11624915#post11624915 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by capncapo
Yeah...it makes my day too..............NOT!

Some day I'll catch these wise guys in an alley somewhere and teach them the meaning of incontinence! :D

I thought old people wanted attention no matter what kind it is.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11626361#post11626361 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by breutus
I thought old people wanted attention no matter what kind it is.

My hallucinations give me all the attention I need.:D

my goal was to get a feel of how many people live in certain proximity to the satellite clinics.....the goal was not to make Illinois and Austin, TX people feel excluded

Back