online vendor you trust for ricordea florida?

j_mazzy

Curious where you get your florida rics from. LA has Rics but they are all listed as Yumas and I don't want to play that game at this time.

FullBoreReefer

What do you mean "stringing other coral"? I have found Florida Ricordia to be fairly easy to contain.

Mine over the years have multiplied. They are even stinging some of my chalices and acans. May be a rare case but I trim and trash them every few months.

I will upload pics when I get off work.

jayball

Mine over the years have multiplied. They are even stinging some of my chalices and acans. May be a rare case but I trim and trash them every few months.

I will upload pics when I get off work.

Rofl, I wouldn't mind having your problem. Looking forward to the pics.

FullBoreReefer

Wow, u throw away Ricordeas????

I do yes. To be honest three days ago I just cut out two that were next to my chalice in the first few pics.

Rofl, I wouldn't mind having your problem. Looking forward to the pics.

I was only able to get two good pics of the one chalice. Few other spots were either to dark, or bad angles through glass. I have uploaded everything I took.

Wish I lived closer....

Lol

You can see the white area really well...

Zoomed in from above, same chalice, but if you look on the right side on the rock, they are multiplying! This is also where I cut and removed the two large ones, now an open spot in that pic with the smaller hard to see ones that were growing underneath...

Random pic of my rainbows...

Full tank shot...

I apologize as my cell phone doesn't do justice for the colors. Nor was I able to get decent pics of other areas of the tank.

biecacka

Fullbore, sell me some, in in Columbus and we could meet up. I want to get some for my tank.
Thanks,

Corey