oops : left return pump off alll day

new_world_disor

well i fed my tank at about 11am i spose. and turned the return off to do so. just got home at 22.45. and found my return off still. oopsy. the temp droped to 25*c when i put it back on. being stupid i didnt think about it . haha. ah well. all is good now. i was a little suprised nothing was ill/stressed.

ad

yup. just tested everything its fine. calcium is a bit low. but thats not bad. haha. just doing a 25gallon waterchange now. im so bored. haha home alone

Lol, have a look through google sell all the furniture, tv's etc and get a 1000gallon tank if you do all this before everyone gets home you can maybe get a portable TV player to go in the living room along with the 1000gallon and they might not notice.

well . not as gd as a 1000g but my parents want a 400g in the new room downstairs. which is nice . all payed for . nd there loaded so i get all the best stuff. so its like * MY ..... parents tank * ill be starting a post about it soon :p

I feed in the evening and always turn off the return pump, usually after dosing myself with 2-3 Vodka Martinis, dose self not tank is my rule, numeres times the return has been of for 8-10 hours over night, never lost anything or had a problem, just low temp, heaters are in the sump, might be worse durring the day with th MH on.

yeh i am going to from now on . haha. my heaters are in the sump too. the water temp was fine till the sump water retuned. the halides kept it warm enough

Back