Open brain, plates,echinophyllias and P.P. acro

Thank you, it is similar, but almost identical if not exactly the same as reefready.net's grapejuice nasuta. But dont have lineage so I just called it what is ascertainable :)

-Justin

Open brain in first pic, reverse melon chalice frag, and green striped fungia plate have been sold, everything else still available :)

-Justin

I'll be at Hazel/50 tomorrow between 4-4:30 if you see something you like and would like to pick it up :)

orangegreenandblue.jpg

A. Humilis colony ~$45
Setosa colony off to the left~$45

middleright.jpg

Pam's purple/pink tip colony ~$125

redcynarina5-2012.jpg

$75

Montiporaundata.jpg

$40(old pic, at least 1/2" more growth all around)

just to name and show a few, also have more echinophyllia, open brains, closed brain faviids, multiple leptastrea morphs, flower pot and chilipepper monti colonies, etc....

-Justin

available 5/11/13

available 5/11/13

Still have these, and reduced to move! What I didn't reduce, has only grown bigger.

orangegreenandblue.jpg

A. Humilis colony ~$45
Setosa colony off to the left~$45

middleright.jpg

Pam's purple/pink tip colony ~$75

redcynarina5-2012.jpg

$40

Montiporaundata.jpg

$40(old pic, at least 1/2" more growth all around)

Also have a coral beauty free to good home, can meet in Folsom or El Dorado Hills area

also have more echinophyllia, open brains, closed brain faviids, multiple leptastrea morphs, flower pot and chilipepper monti colonies, etc....

-Justin

Still have these too:

tyreeaspera_zpsba4673ff.jpg

3-5 eyes, $75

Orange Cycloseris plate:
orangecycloseris_zpsb5ef583c.jpg

$45

Have a nice aussie war scoly I'll let go for $100 also, and I'll throw in the red one for $50

fronttop_zps4e753592.jpg

If you see something you like let me know, trying to get rid of all my livestock, just want to save the clam for last, nutrient sucker. Nice bubbletip rose anemone too, and it's very colorful, and very bubbly. Comes with a large maroon to if you'll have her, it's got the chilly pepper colony, morning star monti colony, red digi colony I'd like to give the whole rockwork coral anemone and all for 200, Blows anything Dr. mac can put together and roughly stands stacked about 15" high x 8+", well that rockwork and corals in the very back right of the tank shot above.
-Justin

Back