Opinion Nova 72 inch t5 12 light 39 watt

AtomsAz

Hi all I'm converting my 210 fowlr into a reef and was wondering about your thoughts on this light I will be replacing all bulbs with ati , plan on mainly Lps and zoas might move my carpet aneome in their or get a diffrent anemone, and eventually add some sps lol anyone use this light on your reef ? And what experiences ?

How tall is your 210? And are you looking at the Nova or nova extreme pro? I've had both fixtures at one point and I'd have to say that the extreme pro (48" 6 bulb with fans) could grow anything in a 24" tall tank with proper placement of the coral. The Nova (4 bulb passive cooled) did well with an RBTA and Lps/softies for me. Hope this helps.

I had the Nova and when I got my new tank which is a 210 I sold it because it wouldn't be enough to get down to the 30" depth of my tank. If you have the same tank I would recommend an LED light for it. I have the AI Sol but the Vega, Radeon, or the new lights that Reef Monster sells would all work for it.

Thanks totally helps its 36 inch tall tank it's nova extreme I think it will be good its been on my tank for two years just never had to put good bulbs in it for a reef tank my tank was a fowlr but leaning towards getting LEDs in the future I want to get the new ati fixture coming out but that will be awhile lol thanks for the input

Back