Orca Skimmer Club

8116SKIMMER-3.jpg

Its on the way. Ehiem powered Orca! More photos to follow.. :D :D

proteinskimmer.com
i just got a quote from them on a custom RC skimmer and will be ordering it next week.

I wanna be a member of this club. My skimmer is already being built but they are having a hard time getting in some aquabee pumps. They were suppose to get some in last week but the shipment never came in. I have been keeping in touch with Shan(owner) and he isnt sure when they are coming in.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10469113#post10469113 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Deuce67
I wanna be a member of this club. My skimmer is already being built but they are having a hard time getting in some aquabee pumps. They were suppose to get some in last week but the shipment never came in. I have been keeping in touch with Shan(owner) and he isnt sure when they are coming in.

get the eheim its a better pump

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10468486#post10468486 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by checkinhawk
proteinskimmer.com
i just got a quote from them on a custom RC skimmer and will be ordering it next week.

I think you got the link wrong. Here is the correct link :D (If that doesn't work it's protein-skimmer.com)

I am getting the dart NW model.Shaun is still working on it.He has been very busy and he is behind in his work due to the fact that on of his main employees had had some health problems so it has set him back.He is very busy.He has helped me out so much I can't thank him enough.He hooked me up with the guy that built my new 300 gal acrylic tank.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10505270#post10505270 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by steve the plumb
I am getting the dart NW model.Shaun is still working on it.He has been very busy and he is behind in his work due to the fact that on of his main employees had had some health problems so it has set him back.He is very busy.He has helped me out so much I can't thank him enough.He hooked me up with the guy that built my new 300 gal acrylic tank.

lol is this the sequence Orca skimmer or an ORCA with a dart? they are very different

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10470350#post10470350 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Bebo77
wait.. i though this was an ORCA skimmer..
rf-skimmer.jpg

is this what your talking about steve? this is not an ORCA skimmer its a sequence skimmer that happens to be named orca

Back