Ordering from Euroaquatics

vuqchu

Has anyone ordered from the site recently? I know there was a T5 led thread a while back. Just checking to see if anyone has ordered from them more recently than that and actually got the items ordered. I want to get the leds they posted but don't want to throw a good chunk without knowing they are still around to ship. Thanks

Has anyone ordered from the site recently? I know there was a T5 led thread a while back. Just checking to see if anyone has ordered from them more recently than that and actually got the items ordered. I want to get the leds they posted but don't want to throw a good chunk without knowing they are still around to ship. Thanks

Shouldn't you be quiting? :lolspin:

Has anyone ordered from the site recently? I know there was a T5 led thread a while back. Just checking to see if anyone has ordered from them more recently than that and actually got the items ordered. I want to get the leds they posted but don’t want to throw a good chunk without knowing they are still around to ship. Thanks

I have ordered 3 times from them. 60” blue pop

First time went fine just that there is 0 tracking just showed up 5 days later

2nd time same deal. I wanted spare lamps.

I found the pins to be damaged about a month later, not sure if I had broken them or they were damaged in transit but I had left them out and the wife had moved the s several times, I really don’t know but I suspect they were damaged at my house.

3rd time, the tube they were shipped was bent in the middle because it was 2 tubes that the fulfillment center had connected with shrink wrap instead of tape. I straightened them out and they work fine and the newer ones have a defused lens.

I read that someone else received bent lamps and euroquatics replaced them

You can email their contact and seems to get back to you in a day or two.

I'm pretty sure they are no longer in business. At one point they were selling left over stock.

I have ordered 3 times from them. 60" blue pop

First time went fine just that there is 0 tracking just showed up 5 days later

2nd time same deal. I wanted spare lamps.

I found the pins to be damaged about a month later, not sure if I had broken them or they were damaged in transit but I had left them out and the wife had moved the s several times, I really don't know but I suspect they were damaged at my house.

3rd time, the tube they were shipped was bent in the middle because it was 2 tubes that the fulfillment center had connected with shrink wrap instead of tape. I straightened them out and they work fine and the newer ones have a defused lens.

I read that someone else received bent lamps and euroquatics replaced them

You can email their contact and seems to get back to you in a day or two.

I'm pretty sure they are no longer in business. At one point they were selling left over stock.

Yeah. What got me concern was that their contact says to find them on FB. I messaged and got an auto reply back saying no longer in business. They did get back to me today via messenger so I guess there is someone still working there. I was able to get an email address from another buddy who ordered recently from them and reached out there. Still weighing buying decade old AI sols with no support but I have experience with or newer lights with no support but cheap enough to give it a shot.

Welcome back! Are you still doing sps on the new setup.

Will try to stick to the easier stuff that can be easily propagated and thrown back into the reefs. Ideally stuff that can survive off the coast of CA (legal and non evasive of course). Who knows, we can have a nice reef off CA one day that's similar or even better than one off San Clemente.

Yeah. What got me concern was that their contact says to find them on FB. I messaged and got an auto reply back saying no longer in business. They did get back to me today via messenger so I guess there is someone still working there. I was able to get an email address from another buddy who ordered recently from them and reached out there. Still weighing buying decade old AI sols with no support but I have experience with or newer lights with no support but cheap enough to give it a shot.
You should reach out to Richard I'm pretty sure he knows all the players involved with that company

Will try to stick to the easier stuff that can be easily propagated and thrown back into the reefs. Ideally stuff that can survive off the coast of CA (legal and non evasive of course). Who knows, we can have a nice reef off CA one day that's similar or even better than one off San Clemente.
I use to be an advid diver and mainly dove off our coast. Lots of neat stuff down there, but you will need to run a cold water tank. If you are doing that, I would be interested to see your setup.

I'd like to say that the product is really nice especially given the original MSRP price point. It's just too bad that their supply chain wasn't ready for primetime.

I'd like to say that the product is really nice especially given the original MSRP price point. It's just too bad that their supply chain wasn't ready for primetime.

True. Too bad they didn't execute as well on that end. We could use more mfgs and more competition to keep prices reasonable.

Well hopefully they are still shipping those 60" lamps that are discounted onsite. Bought mine Sunday, I'll let ya know if they show up.

FWIW, Ordered the A1 pro 12/13/19 for xmas gift to myself, arrived about the 21st iirc. packing was terrible... outer box was about 24x24x12, no packing material to make up difference . attempted to setup light 12/27... and light didn't work right. contacted thru facebook, initial replys were 24hrs or less despite auto reply msg, gave all required info to get warranty replacement... then replys stopped.... after many attempts got reply again on 1/24/20 saying would get it out that weekend and it was LOW priority since business closed... replacement arrived 1/28/20 packaged much better.... glad I still had my old t5's. attempting setup this weekend with replacement unit.

Last edited:
FWIW, Ordered the A1 pro 12/13/19 for xmas gift to myself, arrived about the 21st iirc. packing was terrible... outer box was about 24x24x12, no packing material to make up difference . attempted to setup light 12/27... and light didn't work right. contacted thru facebook, initial replys were 24hrs or less despite auto reply msg, gave all required info to get warranty replacement... then replys stopped.... after many attempts got reply again on 1/24/20 saying would get it out that weekend and it was LOW priority since business closed... replacement arrived 1/28/20 packaged much better.... glad I still had my old t5's. attempting setup this weekend with replacement unit.

Glad to see you got yours. Still waiting on my four 60 blue pops. Apparently they got sent in a tube but they didn't tape/staple the top cap on so all my local USPS received was an empty tube. They returned that without sending it to me for delivery. Only reason I know is my mailman told me. I got the same message on the 24th that they'd try and get to it that weekend. Hopefully shipping goes better this go around and they still have the stock.

I'll give it another month before I dispute the charge on my CC.

Glad to see you got yours. Still waiting on my four 60 blue pops. Apparently they got sent in a tube but they didn't tape/staple the top cap on so all my local USPS received was an empty tube. They returned that without sending it to me for delivery. Only reason I know is my mailman told me. I got the same message on the 24th that they'd try and get to it that weekend. Hopefully shipping goes better this go around and they still have the stock.

I'll give it another month before I dispute the charge on my CC.

Go on their contact page and email them. Seem to get back to you in a few days.

I ordered the A1 Pro and it was improperly packed. Just wrapped with a USPS plastic envelope and no external box. Not surprisingly, the unit was damaged. Emailed them 2 times already with no response. Same email that I had previously gotten a response from when asking if they still had the A1 Pro in stock.

Back