Osmolator possible issue

TrojanScott

Hi Roger,

I did a major replumb job this weekend, and the head unit on the osmolator got a bit wet. I should have covered it with some plastic, but hindsight....

Anyway, when I plugged it in last night, two different times, the pump turns on, then it flashed red that the level was too low, (it wasn't, the probe is wet and submerged to where it should be) and then it turned off.

Left it unplugged last night, and this morning, plugged in, and all seems fine. Hoping it is okay moving forward, but wondering if you've run across this. Maybe the board got some moisture in it, needed to fully dry out?

Thanks,
Scott

Too low is controlled by a timer, if it is too low only this either means the pump ran 10 consecutive minutes or the timer was erased. Too low and too high together is the water damage indicator. Both are red lights. Water damage will usually only resolve itself if just condensation or freshwater, otherwise it tends to come back.

Too low is controlled by a timer, if it is too low only this either means the pump ran 10 consecutive minutes or the timer was erased. Too low and too high together is the water damage indicator. Both are red lights. Water damage will usually only resolve itself if just condensation or freshwater, otherwise it tends to come back.

Okay thanks for the info. I guess I'll just keep an eye on it for now.

Back