Osomolator problems

kpc01

I have had my osomolator setting on a shelf for about 5 months while I switched tanks. now I just hooked it back up and the "too high" light is on and it beeps. also the too low is flashing. it worked perfect when I disconnected it and I had just put a new pump on it before I took it down. I can't find any kind of hard reset or anything, any advice?

This error code will usually mean the controller got wet, this is not an uncommon scenario, it is put away with wet pump or tubing and the water gets to the board and shorts it out. Typically it cannot be repaired but you are welcome to send it in and at the least I will discount a replacement.

Tunze USA
305 Victor St
Austin, TX 78753

Thanks Roger, I plugged it back in last night and it worked so I don't know whats going on. Now it is back to its old ways of overfilling. does the sensor get dirty or not sense right over time? right now my sump is about 5" too deep and its still running over....It has done this before but I wasn't sure what was causing it.

Yes, but a dirty sensor usually won't run at all, it always shows "level" you likely have a siphon, you should pump up to the tank and never down to the sump or water will siphon after the pump shuts off.

Back