OT: Baby, it's cold outside

Duh...Thats because of Global Warming...Al Gore said Global Warming might cause it to get colder and I believe him...Also I'm buying some land he has for sale in Flordia.

Bill

I never really appreciated the fact of working in a warm office until tonight. Man was it cold out there. Thankfully the wind wasn't bad otherwise it would have been like 50 below! Nothing like standing outside and feeling the inside of your nose freezing.

This extreme cold is enough to make me consider Florida, where my husband says he's moving after retirement : )

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14166723#post14166723 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Lmecher
This extreme cold is enough to make me consider Florida, where my husband says he's moving after retirement : )

+1

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14166378#post14166378 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by wld1783
Duh...Thats because of Global Warming...Al Gore said Global Warming might cause it to get colder and I believe him...Also I'm buying some land he has for sale in Flordia.

Bill
No Bill it's called Global Climate Change... They were having a difficult time selling Global Warming with it getting colder.:confused:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14166819#post14166819 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Bob60070
No Bill it's called Global Climate Change... They were having a difficult time selling Global Warming with it getting colder.:confused:

My bad. I should have known better. As in my business the winds change frequently.

Bill

yeah, i look hot when i go to bed. a pair of long underwear under a pair of sweats, wool socks and a goofy knit cap.

note to self: go on 3 week vacation south of the equator next january!

its so cold out this morning i just gave a friend a jump because she needed to to drive somewhere to give her friend a jump.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14167824#post14167824 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by madadi
its so cold out this morning i just gave a friend a jump because she needed to to drive somewhere to give her friend a jump.
Now that is classic.

My wife just called and her car won't start either I'm stuck at work and our third vehicle is at shop. LOL

eh - after growing up in northern MN, this just reminds me of home. I've had ski races (nordic skiing) of 30 miles in temps this cold. Ya just gotta bundle up and roll with the punches mother nature dishes out!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14167879#post14167879 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by karenL
my car won't start
can your friend come my way too
Hansey may come by to give you a jump! ;) :D

Im just glad that there's stuff for me to do in the office today rather than be out at the jobsite. Construction + North Pole temps = a bad day for me (and the wife when I get home)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14172671#post14172671 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by DgenR8
Feeling your pain in NY the last two days, too.

It was -17 this morning when I got up. Is it that cold in NY too?

BTW-it is now a balmy 0

Back