OT:Blk friday tank specials?

BADGUS

Anyone know of any good deals on aquariums/nano cubes that will be available this Friday?I'm in town and would like to buy some things to take back home next year,it seems to be cheaper to buy a new tank than the used items being posted on here.Is it just me or are some folks asking ridiculous amount of money for 29-50 gal tanks?Geez.

If you know a good LFS that will have ~50%off sales on tanks/salt/etc please post here.Thanks.

Aquarium adventure will be having a 45-55%off sale on everything.
Seaschor will have JBJ 28CF complete tank/stand for $275

I had a big tank breakdown sale earlier this year stating my move.I'll be starting a new tank,but it's too hard/expensive to buy equipment/livestock around there.

Does anyone know more about the Aquarium Adventure sale ??? I looked at their online page and it says 40% off livestock for the weekend, but thats all it lists....

Are we sure its that % off everything in the store ??? If it is, Im hoping to hit it up for my sump, a QT tank and a few other dry goods....

I wish someone had confirmation of the aquarium adventure sale as well, i do need a 20 long to turn into my sump.....

The coupon i got in the male says 40 percent off freshwater and marine livestock, coral, inverts and liverock. Thats all it says on the coupon. It has no mention of dry goods or tanks. It also say there is an additional 25 percent off if you are a member.

I do know that aquarium adventure in bolingbrook is having a sale on standard 55 gallon tanks. I think they were like 70 or 80 bucks and I they have 40 breeders on sale for 60 I think. I'm not sure about the exact prices but they are somewhere around there.

The sale is for Fish, Corals and inverts. They did put some sales on tanks, but its the standard basic tanks and not anything special. I was there on Wed evening and they had the signs up already, I can't remmeber the prices exactly, but it was nothing overly impressive. I think a 55 gal was $79. but don't quote me. I am going to go over there this am and get some H2O, I will repost when I get there if anything sticks out.

Back