OT: call of duty: black ops

It's great but to much lag and lately lot of truble loving in in a group of six zoombies is great. They need to fix the server

It is better than MW2, but just barely. imo... I like Battlefield bad company 2 much better.

imo.
-Mike:beachbum:

Good game graphics are good guns too weak, zombies is awesome, I give it an 8.5 but I'm just use to mw2 il post in a week or so lol but a lot more even veryone has a chance big maps so good for now

Yeah and it has a pretty cool mode to imitate online mode takes ur friends and gives them AI pretty fun! But like mentioned servers arent able to keep up at all

My brother loves it, can't stop talking about it. I don't have that much time for gaming anymore, but it peaks my interest every once in a while.

im waiting to hear from someone that has a 3d tv.... heard its playable in 3d? was wondering if thats any good?

IMO its just COD WAW with new maps. Graphics are sub par to MW2. Cod games are just too easy... Its better that they toned down the guns and added so you could play with guests. Lag so far was okish not too bad.

im waiting to hear from someone that has a 3d tv.... heard its playable in 3d? was wondering if thats any good?

No way!!! I gotta look that up right now on forums lol sounds interesting but here comes the revolution of bottle cap glasses! I think the whole country is bound to go blind with 3D lol

Its better than mw2 in some ways. The graphics are better and they cleaned up a lot of stuff so its very pleasing to the eye and easy to read. Creating a class is a little bit more custom which is cool and there's a prestige leaderboard, you can "Gamble" your $ and challenge people and money buys you upgrades on your guns, not experience points.

The gameplay itself is faster. You know where everyone is and the maps are close quarters and smaller. Overall though i'd say it really good, just different pace.

I bought it for the xbox yesterday and my kids love it the same as MW2. Cool game, I was almost late to work yesterday because I couldn't log off.

Back