ot: calling all ufc fans

j-soler

this weekend will is ufc 89 bisping vs leben. there a couple of really good fights on the undercard so i want to hear your predictions! the lytle vs taylor/ etim vs stout and vera vs jardine fights should all be good. soo lets hear them

hoping to see leben and vera take their fights...not predictiong this is the way it will go but thats what I would like to see!

you know im the direct opposite i kind of like bisping and jardine but they could go either way.

leben all the way, i hate bisbing hes a p@$$y
and for sure vera over jardine(nazi oafff)
pm is key for frags if anybody thinks different...
dave

You guys should all get together and have some freaking BBQ fight night action.

I used to do that for the big boxing matches with my family. Fun times.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13563023#post13563023 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by adamblackburn22
I can't wait till Juny gets his Arse handed to him!

SAME HERE!!!!!

Cant wait to see Leben kick Bispings' #$%..All of Bispings fights have been cherry picked for him...He should have lost along time ago back when Matt Hamill whooped on him..
Jardine all the way...something to be said for a warrior heart!! that guy can take a beating...

Yeah, I like the Techno Viking's chances on this one. Brandon Vera has better cut weight properly or be well adjusted to the weight change or he will be whooped.

yeah i dont know that i woul call the guy that knocked out chuck liddel(rashad evans) a cherry picked fight. i reeeeaaally dont like rashad but that was a knockout none the less. according to rampage this is the guy who is going to take the belt away from anderson silva just some food for thought

Vera will win. Jardine has a glass jaw. It was proven by a no name Houston Alexander and then again by Wanderlei Silva.

Bisping vs Leben, Bisping FTW.

But have you guys noticed that the preliminary fights are the better fights. Theres more action.

yeah there are some pretty good up and comers around. i too am looking forward to something happening with junnie that dudes a punk!

Jardine of late seems to go down easier..but you gotta admit Houston is a power house striker...a one trick pony that did happen to catch Jardin...

yeah ive been waiting to see houston alexander fight like he did in his first couple of fights he can throw a mean punch!

Houston sometimes i watch him fight and that guy literally scares me with how intense he is with his stand up..but get him on the ground and he is like wrestling with a 3 yr old..

As for Bisping/Rashad...ANYBODY can get caught...doesnt matter who you are...I just find his rise since ultimate fighter was a little to quick and seemed to really coincide with the time frames when UFC were opening up in the UK...Hmmm just kinda makes ya think...
On top of that people were already saying that his fights were handed to him...so they had to give him some creditability he happened to rise to the occasion...lets see if he can keep it going...I will say his new weight class does fit him alot better....

Back